Friday, April 4, 2008

Missy Moos school Day!!

My day School
I woke up well mum woke me up around 7:40.
I was running late for the bus which comes at 8:15.
I get out to the bus with around 5 minutes to spare.
While waiting for the bus with TJ I was watching our cat coal she was trying to catch her breakfast a Rabbit mind you who kept running away from her. the bus came around the corner.
I never knew if she caught it and I am kind of glad I don't know!! finally at school what only girl my age. Thank goodness my friend arrives a few minutes after me then another. we walk around to try and find somewhere warm to stand!! After most of my friends are at school we get a skipping rope. 9:00 the bell goes and we line up. we have prayer and then start religion then we go out for our fitness run. it is around 1km. I am bugged now we do a stair challenge. Yes the girls win!(Again) now back to the classroom to do health. We gotta do a poster well start one.
After morning tea we have to do a sketch of a tree it might sound easy but it is NOT you have to add all the detail mine dose NOT look like a tree at ALL. back inside to read some of the Hobbit!! Lunch time was alright. oh no assembly that took forever. Then more of the Hobbit. then finally HOME TIME!!!

3 comments:

Bettina said...

Where are you up to in The Hobbit?

Anonymous said...

I remember reading The Hobbit when I was about your age. Welcome to blogging !!!! A 1KM run. I think that would give me a heart attack !!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a LOT of schoolwork. Is it hard?